- Updated On:
- May 17, 2021
- 139 m2
“Casa Argentina al Borgo” is a beautiful townhouse in the heart of the historic center of Montefiore dell’Aso, a medieval village in southern Le Marche.
The town, with shops and utility services, is a member of the exclusive “Most beautiful villages in Italy” club.
The city of Fermo is 20 km away and within 12 km of the sea and the highway gate of Pedaso. The Ancona airport is 80 km away.
The property has the typical shape of the building end of 800, located on a small quiet square, surrounded by an evocative natural atmosphere. The perspectives towards the outside of “Casa Argentina” warm the heart and tell of stones, old plasters, brickwork penetrated by the sun, and ancient tiles. Conservative restoration of the building would allow you to keep the traditional flavor of the Italian lifestyle, whether you turn it into a family residence or in a tourist residence such as B&B or holiday home.
The townhouse, regularly stacked, is over 4 floors for a total of 110 square meters net;
electricity and water connected, no heating.
Buying the property includes in the requested price the set of furniture.
Some pieces to be restored, mixed with some contemporary details, are interesting to giving life to an interior “lived” and experiential.
– Ground floor: main entrance with additional independent secondary entrance, staircase to access the upper floors, a storage room, a bathroom, and a little room currently used as a living room. Thanks to the possibility of opening a third door to the outside, the floor could become a beautiful “loggia” where to enjoy the cool summer evenings and manage the conviviality outdoor.
– First floor: kitchen and dining area.
– Second floor: double bedroom with little private balcony and bathroom with shower.
– Third floor: double bedroom and a single room.
– Fourth floor: A stunning panoramic terrace of 24 sq.m. overlooking the village, the sea and the Sibillini Mountains.
A unique and precious space of rare beauty, for an intimate roof garden, where you can enjoy the natural beauty of this magical village, suspended between history, earth and sky.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plan contained here, measurements of rooms, doors and windows are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misstatement. These plans are for representation purposes only as defined by RICS Code of Measuring Practice and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser. Specifically no guarantee is given on the gross internal floor area of the property if quoted on this plan and any figure given is for initial guidance only and should not be relied on as a basis of valuation.